10 best mehndi designs for Kids, mehndi is a temptation for women of almost all ages and children are no exception. But they are not patient enough to sit for a long time to get the fine and elaborate mehndi patterns made on their hand. Therefore, easy, designs are considered better for them. Looking for a list of 10 best mehndi designs for Kids that’s are simple but attractive children’s mehndi friendly designs? Find a detailed list here …
FOR:- MEHNDI DESIGNS FOR WEDDING:– CLICK HERE
1. Some hearts, stars and loads of flowers … This was my favorite design in my childhood and I recommend it to you too. Your little wonder also love the design.
2. A glittery design for your Dotty fashion! With blue and green sparkles, this henna pattern is a great design for fashionable girls from age group 9-12.
10 BEST MEHNDI DESIGNS FOR KIDS POPULAR IN INDIA
3. A sunny design on your bright hand kid`s! Although, intricate designs have their own charm, but simple designs are best for a kid`s hand.
4. Does your little girl ask you to design a floral design on her tiny palm? This one, how are you? It is easy to do and will look striking on its small surface by hand.
5. A simple pattern without much entanglement will look fabulous on a girl`s small hand. This floral design is full of simple and attractive henna patterns.
10 BEST INDIAN MEHNDI DESIGNS FOR KIDS
6. What should be a design for your teenage daughter? Add some beauty in a simple design. This age and suit sense of style. This model can be used as an example.
7. Introduce your little girl with the best form of Arabic henna pattern. This delicate Mehndi design is simple but attractive.
8. Diwali is around the corner. Prepare your girl for a brighter festival party with this sparkling design. Dress her in a traditional costume and let her enjoy the party.
9. Turn soles for your sunny girl! Make your daughter ready for a traditional function with this sunflower loaded design.
10. Make an adorable flower on your princess`s handmade linen. More beautiful on `ll look at her pretty little palm tree